There is no happier sign of the season in the Northwest than the arrival of the annual Big Horn Brass Holiday Concerts. Since 1983, Big Horn Brass has been a mainstay of the Northwest music scene, mounting lively and fun-filled concerts for all ages.
The concert features fifteen shining pieces of brass and percussion playing holiday favorites and a few crowd-pleasing surprises that will thrill your whole family.
- Christmas Toons Arr. Anthony DiLorenzo
- What Rose Is This English/German Traditional Arr. Dan Partridge
- Suite from the Nutcracker Peter Tchaikovsky Arr. Phil Snedecor
Russian Dance: Trepak
Arabian Dance: Coffee
Waltz of the Flowers
- A Boomer’s Christmas Arr. Jack Quinby
- Polar Express Concert Suite Silvestri/Ballard Arr. Lars Campbell
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (vocal—Ian Harris) Johnny Marks Arr. John Smith
- Ave Maria Franz Biebl Arr. Bruce Dunn
- White Christmas (vocal–Ariana Mengis) Irving Berlin Arr. Lars Campbell
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Overture Paul Williams Arr. Dave Robertson
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear Richard Storrs Willis Arr. Phil Neuman
- Big Daddy’s Sleigh Ride Leroy Anderson Arr. Jack Quinby
Two Opportunities to Enjoy!
Sunday, December 9 6:30 PM
With a preconcert At 6:10 pm by the St. Matthew Exaltation Handbells
St. Matthew Lutheran Church
10390 SW Canyon Rd.
Friday, December 14 7:00 PM
Milwaukie High School Auditorium
11300 SE 23rd Ave.
All Tickets: $10.00 – Available at the door
If you purchased your tickets online, your PayPal receipt is your ticket and we will have your name on the “nice” list at the door.